This page presents information about CapMan’s bonds.
EUR 40 million sustainability-linked bond (2022)
On 6 April 2022 CapMan announced the issuance of the first ever unsecured sustainability-linked notes in Finland in the aggregate principal amount of EUR 40 million. The notes will mature on 13 April 2027 and carry initially a fixed annual interest of 4.500 per cent. The issue date for the notes will be 13 April 2022.
The notes are issued in accordance with the CapMan Sustainability-Linked Finance Framework. Through its Sustainability Performance Targets, CapMan is committed to the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) Net-Zero Standard to help its portfolio companies, assets and ultimately stakeholders to transition towards a carbon-neutral society. CapMan also seeks to integrate sustainability objectives into the variable remuneration of its Management Group in order to align the incentives of decision makers with sustainability targets and promote day-to-day actions that prioritise sustainability issues.
Releases related to the sustainability-linked bond
- 27 April 2023: CapMan has achieved both sustainability performance targets for its €40 million Sustainability-Linked Bond issued in 2022
- 13 April 2022: Listing prospectus for CapMan’s EUR 40 million sustainability-linked notes available; listing application submitted
- 13 April 2022: Issue condition for voluntary redemption of notes due 2023 has been satisfied
- 6 April 2022: CapMan issues EUR 40 million sustainability-linked notes as the first issuer in Finland
- 4 April 2022: CapMan considers issuance of sustainability-linked notes and announces voluntary total redemption of its outstanding notes maturing in 2023
- 4 April 2022: CapMan publishes Sustainability-Linked Finance Framework
Please access documents related to the issue of a EUR 40 million sustainability linked bond.
CapMan Sustainability Report 2022
CapMan Sustainability-Linked Finance Framework
Second Party Opinion (SPO)
CapMan Plc Prospectus 2022
EUR 50 million bond (2020)
On 2 December 2020 CapMan announced the issuance of a EUR 50 million bond. The proceeds from the Notes offering are intended to be used to refinance certain existing indebtedness of the Company, including funding the purchase of a part of the Company’s existing notes by way of a tender offer. The bond matures on 9 December 2025 and pays a coupon of 4.000 per cent.
The prospectus relating to the listing of the bond on Nasdaq Helsinki and documents incorporated by reference into the Listing Prospectus can be accessed through the links below.